The reporting-org element uniquely identifies the organisation providing the information. A reporting organisation may provide information on its own activities, as well as reporting on behalf of other organisations involved in the delivery of aid.
Files can only be submitted to the IATI Registry by a reporting organisation that has authorised access to the registry. In other words a reporting organisation specified in an IATI data file must match an authorised publisher in the Registry.
|org-ref||A unique identifier for the organisation that is consistent with IATI’s rules for identifying organisations.|
|org-type||The type of organisation (government, multilateral, private, PPP, NGO, foundation, etc)|
|org-name||The name of the organisation|
|org-name-lang||The language in which the organisation name is reported|
In full …
.. The XYZ Foundation ..
And the bare minimum
|org-ref||see IATI Rules for Organisation Identifiers.||reporrting-org/@ref||1..1|
|org-type||Organisation Type Code||reporrting-org/@type||0..1|
|org-name- lang||Language Code||reporrting-org/@xml:lang||0..1|
Usage & Compliance
This element is mandatory.
- The org-ref is mandatory.
- The format of org-ref MUST comply with IATI Rules for Organisation Identifiers.
- The org-type is not mandatory, but recommended.
- If org-type is present it must be a valid code from the codelist.
- The org-name is not mandatory, but recommended.
- If the org-name is present, the org-name-language is mandatory if the default-language in the Record Header is omitted or the language of the name is different from the default-language.