From the schema
The value of the aid activity's budget for each financial year as in the original project document.
|@type||Free text describing the type of thing being referenced.|
Standard compliance test(s) for /budget/@type
- Must be on: Budget Type Codelist
- budget period-end has iso-date
- budget period-start has iso-date
- budget has period-start and period-end
- budget period-start earlier than period-end
- Must be on: Currency Codelist
The budget element acts as a container for budget details.
At this level, the attribute “type” should be used to declare whether the budget is an Original (code 1) or Revised (code 2). If omitted Original is assumed:
<budget type="1"> .... </budget>