As the IATI Standard evolves, the documentation associated with the IATI Standard website also changes. On this page we will keep a log of documentation changes.
Schema and codelist changes
Where an element, attribute or codelist has changed, a statement has been appended to the relevant page. For 1.02 these are:
- Addition of the @linked-data-default attribute on iati-activities element
- Addition of the @linked-data-uri attribute on iati-activity element
- Removal of language attribute from, and introduced an new language child element to, the document-link element
- Gazetteer Agency code list: Added Open Street Map
- Transaction Type code list: Added QP – Purchase of Equity, QS – Sale of Equity ,CG – Credit Guarantee
- Document Category code list: Added A10 – Tender, A11 – Contract, B04 – Aid Allocation Policy, B05 – Procurement Policy and Procedure
Detailed specifications on the changes to the standard are published on the IATI wiki.
On the IATI Standard documentation, the navigation and page URL for the Activity Standard has been changed. Previous versions included a nesting of pages around facets not used within the standard (Identification, Basic Activity Information, etc). The Activity Standard is now organised in a flatter structure, for ease of navigation. Additionally, the URL pattern has been edited to reflect the exact term for each element. For example:
1.01: Sector: http://iatistandard.org/103/101/activities-standard/classifications/general-detailed-sector/
A full list of URL changes is available. All URLs have been automatically redirected where possible.