This version is DEPRECATED, v2.03 is the latest version
Within the IATI organisation standard three types of budgets can be declared.
These all relate to the specific
iati-organisation being described:
total-budget- total annual planned budget of the
recipient-org-budget- budget for disbursements to another organisation.
recipient-country-budget- budget for each country in which the
When using the IATI organisation standard to declare budgets, the following should be considered:
- It is recommended that budgets in the IATI organisation standard are forward-looking.
- It is recommended, where possible, that budgets are presented for the next three financial years.
- When presenting multiple budgets, then the relevant
budgetelement should be repeated accordingly.
- It is possible to report periods other than financial years, but this is not recommended.
- Financial periods are presented using the
- It is expected that financial years appropriate to the relevant
iati-organisationwould be described.
- It is strongly recommended that the
period-endof the financial years described for any
recipient-country-budgetmatch the budgetary/planning cycle of the
- It is possible to report budget values in multiple
default-currencycan be set in the
iati-organisatonelement. Should subsequent budgets be in the same
currencythen there is no need to restate.
- When declaring a
value-datefor any budget, this date must be in the past.