This version is DEPRECATED, v2.03 is the latest version
Within the IATI organisation standard any number of links to relevant documents can be declared using:
document-link- a categorized link to an external document.
When using the IATI organisation standard to declare documents, the following should be considered:
- In the IATI organisation standard, documents that relate to the organisation/agency would be linked to.
iati-activityspecific documents are published via the IATI activity standard.
document-linkshould be presented in the form of URLs (eg: http://example.org/exampledocument.odt)
- The URL must resolve to a valid internet address that provides direct access to the document in question.
- Attention should be paid by the publisher to any links that become obsolete.
- The same document can be presented in different languages via separate
- For every document presented either a
categoryis expected (or both).
titleelement can be repeated for different languages, regardless of the language of the actual document.
- The free-text instances of
titleshould avoid use of text in CAPITALS, where possible.
- For document
categoryin the IATI organisation standard, it is expected that the
DocumentCategorycode would be have the B prefix.
DocumentCategorycode A documents should only be reported if there is a good reason for the document not to be linked to a specific
- Using the
formatattribute helps inform what to expect from the document.
- Use of the
formatmust be accompanied by a code on the