IATI will hold its biennial Governing Board elections in February and March, opening the nominations process to IATI members on 28 February 2024.
IATI is seeking to recruit new members to its seven-member Governing Board to support the implementation of the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan and lead the development of IATI’s strategic vision post 2025. Representatives of the Governing Board play an essential role in ensuring aid transparency continue to contribute to improving development effectiveness and accountability.
- 28 February - 11 March: Election nominations open for a two week period. An email will be sent to all members with the nomination form and all instructions on how to submit it.
- 14 - 18 March: At the end of the nomination period, the IATI Secretariat will share the results to each constituency and confirm whether consensus has been reached on candidates for all available seats including the technical seat, which can be a nominee from any of the three constituencies. Within each constituency if consensus has been reached no further election process is required and all members will be informed of the outcome.
- 21 - 25 March: Virtual election takes place for any constituency where no clear consensus has been achieved, and for the technical seat.
- A virtual meeting (tentatively April 11): followed by a face-to-face meeting of the newly elected Board (tentatively 22 April) takes place in Bogotá, Colombia prior to the IATI Members’ Assembly.
For any questions, please email Annelise Parr at the IATI Secretariat: [email protected].
Download and read information
Please download and read key information about the Governing Board including:
- Role of the Governing Board
- Composition and Term
- What’s in it for you and your organisation?
- Key Qualifications
- Time Commitment
- Conflict of Interest & Code of Conduct
Governing Board Election information
Call for interest_ Joining the IATI Governing Board 2024 EN
Appel à manifestations d’intérêt : candidatures au Conseil d’administration de l’Initiative internationale pour la transparence de l’aide
Convocatoria de manifestaciones de interés para formar parte del Consejo de Administración de la Iniciativa Internacional para la Transparencia de la Ayuda (IATI)