Technical Notice: IATI Datastore Search was released on 8 March 2022 as the user interface of the IATI Datastore version 3.
1. Accessing Metadata of the Resource
Return the metadata of a resource.
Authorisation: not required.
- id (string)(required) – the id of the resource
- include_tracking (bool)(optional) – add tracking information to dataset and resources. Default: False
- Case 1: Get metadata of the resource by id “5bb87c44-d6dc-4ef4-84a2-487ed05f84e2”. https://iatiregistry.org/api/action/resource_show?id=5bb87c44-d6dc-4ef4-84a2-487ed05f84e2
- Case 2: Get metadata of the resource by id “4f4db760-77bf-4574-bf95-ec90f330f2d6“. https://iatiregistry.org/api/action/resource_show?id=4f4db760-77bf-4574-bf95-ec90f330f2d6
2. Updating a Resource
To update a resource use package_update with resources list.
3. Patch a Resource
Patch a resource use package_patch with resources list.
4. Delete a Resource
IATI dataset has only one resource in every package, hence to delete a resource please use package_delete.