The Members’ Assembly is formed of all members of IATI and meets once a year. Our members govern and fund the initiative, ensuring IATI can continue implementing its work to improve global transparency.
IATI Members’ Assembly 2023 (13 - 14 March)
IATI will host its annual Members' Assembly and Community Exchange in-person in Copenhagen (UN City) and online between Monday 13 and Tuesday 13 March 2023.
IATI Community Exchange (15 - 16 March)
IATI members are also encouraged to join IATI's Community Exchange. The Community Exchange invites anyone interested in IATI to join a range of community-led sessions. It will offer opportunities to network, learn and collaborate with others interested in development and humanitarian open data. There will also be the chance to showcase exciting data use, publishing or other initiatives in a “marketplace”. For those unable to join in-person, many sessions will be made available online through a Zoom Event Space. Keep updated with the event arrangements on our community platform: IATI Connect.
Register for both events by 13 February 2022
Event Schedule (draft)
Here is the event schedule (times are in CET/Copenhagen time zone and indicative):
- Monday 13 March (14:00-18:00): Pre-Members' Assembly 2023 Caucus meetings for each of IATI's three-member constituencies;
- Tuesday 14 March (09:15-17:15): IATI Members' Assembly - open to IATI Members only (see IATI Members list);
- Wednesday 15 March (10:15-17:00): Community Exchange (1) and Data Use / Supplier Market - open to all;
- Thursday 16 March (10:15-14:00): Community Exchange (2) and Data Use / Supplier Market - open to all;
The meetings will be in English, with simultaneous interpretation in French and Spanish.
Members' Assembly Agenda and Papers
The agenda and papers for Members' Assembly 2023 will be posted below soon.
Travel facilitation for CSO community-members
Update 23 January: on behalf of the IATI Governing Board, we are pleased to announce that there is a small amount of resources available to facilitate travel of CSO community-members.
As there are limited spaces available, preference will be given to IATI Membership and/or those CSO representatives with an active role during the Community Event as speaker, host of a community-session and/or booth at the Market. To enhance regional representation at the IATI Community Event, preference will also be given to those CSO organisations based in a Partner Country.
For CSO who wish to apply for travel facilitation support, please email [email protected] before 1 February with the following information:
- The name and organisation of your proposed attendee (please note that only one appointed representative per CSO is eligible to receive travel facilitation);
- Where your organisation is based; and
- What role (if any) you will be playing at the Community Event segment of the meeting (e.g.speaker, host of a community-session and/or booth at the Market).
Decisions on funding allocation will be communicated to applicants by 7 February. Please also make sure to register for the event, at the latest by Wednesday 1 February (or copy-paste: https://forms.gle/6wzuBEKvS1p7ZBwQ7).