The IATI Secretariat is looking for a service provider to help deliver this year’s Members’ Assembly, which will be held virtually for the first time due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions.
The meeting of all IATI members will be held on 1-2 December 2020, with a side event on 30 November. The IATI Members’ Assembly brings together experts on open data and transparency in development and humanitarian operations. It provides a great opportunity for IATI members and other transparency and open data advocates to champion ideas on how to achieve IATI’s mission and vision.
The service provider is required to deliver:
- An online meeting platform and Audio Visual Equipment
- Simultaneous interpretation services (French-English and English-French)
- Design services for the event’s logo and materials
- Video and audio recordings of the meeting
- Post meeting reporting and analysis
For full information and to submit a bid to deliver the Members’ Assembly 2020, visit the United Nations Global MarketPlace advertisement. The deadline to receive bids is 28 October 2020.