Are you heading to the Open Government Partnership’s Global Summit 2016 in Paris this week (7-9 December)?
If yes, do attend the event Follow the Money: Using Open Data to Track SDG Funding and Results organised by Publish What You Fund in partnership with Development Gateway and Oxfam France.
Hear how governments and civil society organisations are using IATI and other open data standards to track sustainable development flows, identify data gaps and explore what needs to be done to ensure ‘no one is left behind’.
- Aboubacar Sédikh Beye, Directeur General, Agence Nationale de Statistiques, Senegal
- Cyrille Belier, Directeur Adjoint, Division Strategie, Partenariats et Communication, AFD
- Jean-Louis Sarbib, PDG Development Gateway
- Nnenna Nwakanma, The World Wide Web Foundation
- Michael Siegel, Oxfam France
When: 8th December at 17:00
Duration: 50 min
Further details can be found on the OGP event website.