Our community platform IATI Connect now hosts a range of videos showing interesting use cases of IATI data.
Discover how six organisations are exploring the use of IATI data to gain a clearer picture of development and humanitarian activities across the world. The videos are now available in the Data Use Query Corner on IATI Connect. This offers data users a space to learn how to solve date queries with IATI data, ask the Community their questions and discover the latest opportunities to engage with one another.
Watch IATI data use cases
Visit IATI Connect to watch the following presentations, delivered at the second IATI Virtual Community Exchange 2 in October 2021 (VCE 2)
- IATI data for 4W Maps - Who does What, Where and When (Athira Lonappan, Data Analyst at Fields Data)
- Exploring mental health in the international COVID-19 response (Rebecca Gribble, Department of International Health, Georgetown University)
- Mapping subnational expenditure through IATI (Alex Miller, Data Scientist at Development Initiatives)
- Understanding Donor Markets (Mohita Garje, Manager Global Strategic Marketing at DAI)
- Development Assistance for Health in South Asia: IATI, CRS, AidData and IHME (Hao Huang, Graduate Student at the School of Public Health, Wuhan University)
- Using IATI for partnering and acquisitions (Marion Zebedee-Topham, IATI Point Person, World Vision UK)