In line with IATI’s established practice, a new TAG Chair will be selected by attendees at the TAG 2018 meeting. Our current TAG Chair John Adams (DFID) has completed two terms and announced at the last Members’ Assembly that he will not be standing for re-election.
IATI TAG members who will be present at the TAG 2018 meeting are invited to nominate candidates (or self-nominate) based on the updated Terms of Reference for the interim TAG Chair position by sending the nomination statement and signed code of conduct via email to Secretariat Coordinator Annelise Parr ([email protected]) during the nomination period: Friday 25 October to Friday 2 November.
- Nomination period - 26 October - 2 November
- Nomination statements circulated by email - 5 November
- Hustings (Kathmandu, Nepal) - 14 November (AM)
- Voting opens (Kathmandu, Nepal) - 15 November (AM)
- Announcement of result - 15 November (PM)
Full TAG Chair 2018 election chair details and documents
For all information on the TAG Chair elections, including how to submit nominations, Terms of Reference, Code of Contact and other key documents visit IATI's website: TAG 2018 Chair election.