Development Initiatives: Director of Data Use for Sustainable Development
IATI Secretariat member, Development Initiatives (DI) is hiring a Director of Data Use, which is a full time, Permanent, based in Bristol, UK or Washington DC, US.
They are seeking a senior leader with experience of and passion for promoting transparency and accountability for better development outcomes. The successful candidate will join DI's team of directors and be a strategic thinker, keen to achieve change for those at risk of being left behind.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ten or more years of relevant professional experience in international development, open data organisations or government institutions
- Experience working with government functions on the production and use of evidence
- Excellent understanding of data for sustainable development, especially data and statistics on financial flows and poverty
Please read the full role profile and apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to [email protected] For more information on working for DI, please visit their website.
- Salary scale: £60,000–£65,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date: 28 September 2018, 5pm BST
- First interviews: w/c 8 and 15 October 2018
- Start date: November 2018