The rest of 2010 will be a very busy time for IATI. By July we aim to have reached agreement on what data will be published, with implementation starting by December. Decisions on the documents to be published and the code of conduct will also be agreed by the end of the year.
IATI calendar of events for 2010
- Monday 8 March – First draft proposals on common definitions and formats circulated to Technical Advisory Group members.
- Monday 22 & Tuesday 23 March – Technical Advisory Group meeting in Oxford, UK to discuss draft proposals.
- Tuesday 13 April – Steering Committee meeting in Paris.
- July – Meeting of Steering Committee and all IATI signatories to agree data to be published, with agreed formats and definitions.
- September (tbc) – Steering Committee meeting.
- Autumn – Technical support to IATI signatories to prepare for implementation.
- December – Meeting of Steering Committee and all IATI signatories to agree documents to be published and code of conduct.
- End of 2010 – Implementation of phase 1 standards.
We will keep you updated as dates are confirmed.