The International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) invites you to submit your interest in providing service(s) to increase and diversify the usage of IATI data through improving awareness, knowledge and user-friendly access.
We have extended the deadline to: Friday 20 April 2018
With one million humanitarian and development activities published to IATI from over 600 organisations, a Data Use Task Fund has been launched to increase to use of this data to inform decision making and increase accountability.
Proposals must fall within the following:
- Theme 1: IATI Awareness Raising
- Theme 2: IATI Data Quality
- Theme 3: User-friendly IATI tools
- Theme 4: IATI User Guidance Material
- Theme 5: IATI-AIMS Integration
Further information and the online Expression of Interest form can be found on UNDP’s procurement notice.