Open d’Etat Forum # 6: Enhancing Transparency of Official Development Assistance through open data
State Open Forum # 6
Transparency of Official Development Assistance
Do you want to know about open data that enhances the transparency of official development assistance? Want to help improve the visibility, usefulness and intelligibility of previously published data? Encourage a wider audience to grab data? Are you interested in the subject and would you like to learn more about the possibilities of using this data?
Appointment on April 09 from 16h to 19h
at the French Development Agency,
5 rue Roland Barthes - 75012 Paris
Reception of the participants from 15:45
The 6th Open State Forum on Transparency of Official Development Assistance will be held on April 9 in Paris in partnership with the French Development Agency. Open to all, this forum will bring together representatives of the administrations that direct development aid and civil society organizations that conduct solidarity actions in developing countries.
The forum unfolds in two stages: a speaker's speech to introduce the issues followed by two workshops with public participation on issues related to these data (points of blockage, reuse, etc.).
- Delphine Constant-Perier in charge of the RSO Unit, Accountability and Transparency at the French Development Agency
- Laure Serra Editor Effectiveness and Transparency of Aid - Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Louis Nicolas Jandeaux in charge of Public Development Assistance to Oxfam
- François-Xavier Reymond Deputy Delegate for Relations with Civil Society and Partnerships - Directorate General of Globalization
- Gautier Centlivre, advocacy officer, Solidarité Sida - Coordination Sud
- Olivier Bouret Statistician at the OECD Development Assistance Committee
After the introductory presentations, two workshops will be organized:
- Workshop 1 - How can existing and published data respond to key questions and questions from civil society?
- Workshop 2 - Official Development Assistance Evaluation Data - How can impact assessments contribute to a more transparent evaluation of donor and NGO activities?
The Open State Forum Team - [email protected]
Questions about the Open State Forum Event # 6: Enhancing Transparency in Official Development Assistance through Open Data? Contact Etalab