IATI will be co-hosting a side-event at next week’s FFD Conference on the role of data standards and international initiatives in mobilising and monitoring financing for development (see below for flyer).
This event will take place on Tuesday 14th July at 1.15pm – 2.45pm in the Discovery Hall of the Elilly Hotel, and is co-sponsored by the Global Initiative for Fiscal Transparency (GIFT), Open Contracting, Publish What You Fund and Transparency International.
Our speakers will be:
- Helen Clark, UNDP Administrator
- Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Mr. Alexander de Croo, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Development Cooperation, Digital Agenda, Telecom and Postal Services, Belgium
- Hon’ble Mr. M A Mannan MP, State Minister for Finance and Planning, Bangladesh
- Dana Hyde, CEO of the Millennium Challenge Corporation and
- Mr. José Ugaz, Chair, Transparency International
We hope that as many delegates as possible will join us for this event to learn more about what IATI can offer in terms of tracking FFD commitments.