“An invaluable starting point for organisations who are new to IATI and AidStream.” Stephanie Schlipper, transparency and operations manager, MannionDaniels
Bond, the UK network for organisations working in international development, is running an online course on publishing data to the IATI Standard.
The course is relevant to those coordinating or managing the IATI publishing within an organisation, looking to enhance transparency or meet donor requirements for either grants or contracts.
Monday, September 24, 2018 to Friday, October 5, 2018
- Learn online and in your own time (within the course dates).
- Learn through videos, assignments, and structured reading.
- Interact and learn with other participants and a facilitator in a virtual and social learning environment.
- To successfully complete the course within 2 weeks, Bond recommends that you dedicate at least four hours per week.
By the end of the workshop, Bond says participants will be able to:
- Explain what IATI is
- Use the IATI data standard to share information on funding and projects/programmes
- Understand how and why others use the data, including donors (donor requirements) and partner organisations
- Create an example IATI dataset using commonly used, free software such as AidStream
For more information and to sign-up to the online course, visit Bond’s website.