IATI encourages suitable candidates to apply for the new role of IATI Director. This is a UNDP staff position based in New York leading the work of the IATI Secretariat. The incumbent will be accountable to the initiative’s Governing Board and will have the title of “IATI Executive Director”.
Location: New York
Job schedule: Full time
Languages Required: English
Application deadline: 25 July 2023, 11:59 PM (EDT)
The IATI Director will be responsible for:
- Strategic leadership of the IATI Secretariat, advancing the vision, mission, and strategic goals of IATI;
- Secretariat Management, ensuring that all parts of the Secretariat (and its partners) act as one;
- Strategic engagement with the Governing Board and membership, acting as the main Secretariat focal point for the Governing Board;
- Strategic Outreach to IATI Stakeholders, advocating for IATI on a global level as an IATI ambassador and spokesperson; and
- Performance Management of the IATI Secretariat and Partners within the overall context set by the IATI Strategic Plan and the specific performance framework forming part of the cooperation agreement package in place with the Governing Board.
The IATI Director will also be responsible for resource mobilisation and advocacy with key members and prospective partners. The incumbent will monitor Secretariat performance, cultivating a pleasant and productive working environment in which all staff are valued and respected equally, and supported in their professional development.
Please view the full job description and apply for the role by visiting UNDP Jobs: IATI Director.