The organisation & activity standards¶
The IATI Standard requires publication of data about both the organisation and development cooperation activities carried out by the organisation:
- The Organisation Standard is used to describe an organisation involved in any stage development cooperation (funding, implementing etc.).
- The Activity Standard is used to describe the details of individual development cooperation activities/projects.
- Organisations publishing to IATI, should aim to make data available at both organisation and activity levels.
Both the Organisation Standard and Activity Standard sections of this documentation include the following:
- Overview: an introduction to key aspects of both the organisation and activity standards.
- Examples - fully worked examples of both standards, expressed as both IATI XML and in a table with descriptions.
- Element pages: details on each and every element and attribute of the standards, with links to relevant code lists and rulesets.