*Please note: these overview pages are currently being updated for the final release of version 2.01 of the IATI standard *.
The IATI activity standard enables contact-info to be included for any iati-activity
The following fields can be included:
When using the IATI activity standard to declare contact info, the following should be considered:
- Any contact-info should include at least one of the available fields.
- More than one contact-info can be included within an iati-activity
- Use of the ContactType code is recommended, especially when declaring multiple contact-info
- Careful attention should be paid to personal data being published. Always include organisational contact-info.
- For telephone pay attention to international dialling codes. Avoid presentation of internal telephone numbers.
- The free-text instances of organisation, person-name, job-title and mailing-address should avoid use of text in CAPITALS, where possible.
In versions 2.01 and above, the following must also be considered:
- Any freetext text for organisation, person-name, job-title and mailing-address must be included in a child narrative element, which can be repeated for different languages.